To be eligible for membership:
- You must be enrolled in a regionally accredited institution offering a degree program.
- You must have completed at least 12 cumulative hours of coursework. Part time students are eligible.
- Your grade point average must be within the parameters set by your local chapter.*
- You must receive an invitation to membership from the chapter at the college where presently enrolled. If your college does not have a chapter, you may be eligible to join as a member-at-large.
- You must adhere to the society’s Code of Ethics.
*Each chapter has the option of setting their own grade point average requirements as long as they are in accordance with the Society’s Constitution. Students’ grade point averages are screened before invitations are sent out, so if you received an invitation to join you are academically eligible. If you did not receive an invitation to join, please visit our Members-at-Large page for additional information.