Requirements for Starting a Chapter
To establish a chapter of The Gamma Beta Phi Society, an institution must:
- Have at least one faculty or staff member of the institution serve as a chapter advisor.
- Have college support for establishing a Gamma Beta Phi chapter on campus.
- An electronic file of eligible student’s name and address is needed in order to send out the invitation.
United States Institutions
- Offer associate or bachelor’s or masters, or doctoral degree programs.
- Maintain or have earned official candidacy status from a qualifying accrediting agencies.
Gamma Beta Phi determines the eligibility of institutions on a case-by-case basis.